November 2-6 (Homework in parentheses)
Monday: 6.1 Problem Solving: Make a Graph (PW28)
Tuesday: 6.2 Make and Analyze Graphs (PW29)
Wednesday: 6.3 Stem-and-Leaf Plots and Histograms (PW30)
Thursday: 6.4-6.5 Box and Whisker Graphs (PW 31)
Friday: Bible Lesson 9 – Due Tuesday, Nov. 10
We’ll be starting off the second quarter with a focus on graphing and organizing data. Please check the blog for help on how to create and read some of the unique tools we will be learning about during this chapter.
In addition to a chapter review, your student should be bringing home his/her chapter 5 math test in the stuff folder. I made a mistake in the last newsletter regarding the date for returning the test. Due to the fact that I am giving back the graded tests on a Friday, I will accept corrections until Tuesday, November 3. Please sign and return your child’s test by November 3 even if he/she is not making corrections.
I’m looking forward to another great quarter! Blessings to you and yours! Check out the updated school calendar on the blog!
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment